- 50 grams butter
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons honey
- scant 100 ml plain yogurt
- scant 100 ml sour cream
- 250 grams all purpose (plain) flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 250 grams blueberries
- confectioners' (icing) sugar, for dusting
* Preheat the oven to 180'C
* Line a 12 hole muffin pan with paper cases. Melt the butter and leave to cool slightly, so that it is still liquid.
* Put the egg, honey, yogurt and sour cream in large bowl and mix together. Stir in the melted butter. Sift in the flour and baking powder and mix together. Fold in the blueberries. Fill the muffin pan three-quarters full with the batter.
* Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown. Leave to rest in the pan for 5 minutes, and then remove from the pan and leave to cool on a wire rack. Serve dusted with confectioners' (icing) sugar.