- 120 grams of icing sugar / confectioner's sugar
- 80 grams of almond flour
- 2 egg whites
- 1 pinch of salt
- 60 grams of castor sugar / berry sugar
- 1 pinch of green powdered food colouring
For Ganache :
- 100 grams of white chocolate
- 10 grams of heavy whipping cream
- 50 grams of avocado puree
* Make macaron shells according to the basic recipe
* Prepare ganache : in a saucepan melt the white chocolate and the cream on low heat.
* Remove from heat, stir in avocado puree. Let the ganache cool to room temperature.
* To assemble garnish 1 macaron shell with ganache and then cover with another macaron shell. Assemble remaining macarons accordingly.