Rainbow Cheese Roll Cakes
12 Egg Yolks
2 Egg Whites
100 grams of Caster Sugar
1/2 tablespoon Emulsifier ( SP/TBM )
60 grams Cake Flour
15 grams Cornstarch
10 grams Milk Powder
100 grams Salted Butter, melted
8 drops of Red Dye
8 drops of Orange Coloring
8 drops of Yellow Dye
8 drops of Green Dye
8 drops of Blue Dye
8 drops of Purple Dye
The Ingredient of Filling :
50 grams Cold Unsalted Butter
100 grams Cheese Cream, softened
75 grams Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
100 grams Grated Cheese
1. The Cakes :
* Whip Egg Yolks, Egg Whites, Caster Sugar and Emulsifier until fluffy, then add Cake Flour, Cornstarch and Milk Powder little by little with sifted and mix evenly. After that add Melting Salted Butter bit by bit while stirring slowly. The Dough divide into six parts, every part add one colour of the dye. Every colour of the dough divide into two portions and put into two triangle plastics.
* Spray the colored dough oblique into the 25cmx30cmx3cm sized baking pan that has been spread with margarine and lined with baking paper. Spray alternating with sequences the colour of red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple, then spray again on the top with the reverse sequences colour, that is purple, blue, green, yellow, orange and red.
* Bake the cakes with bottom fire of 190 degree Celsius for 20 minutes until cooked.
2. The Filling :
* whip Cold Unsalted Butter, Cheese Cream, Sweetened Condensed Milk and Vanilla Paste until flat.
* Smear the cakes with the filling. Spray one side thicker.
* Lay the Grated Cheese on the other side.
* Roll and condense the cakes.
The Rainbow Cheese Roll Cakes is ready to be presented.