Recipe of Blue Layer Cakes
7 egg whites
10 egg yolks
135 grams of low protein flour
25 grams of cornstarch
20 grams of milk powder
125 grams of unsalted butter, melted
150 grams of caster sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon of blue dye
5 drops of purple dye
100 grams of sweetened condensed milk
125 grams of cold unsalted butter
200 grams of white cooking chocolate, melted
150 grams of condensed cream, whipped half expands
Step by step making :
1. Beat the egg yolks until lumpy.
2. Whisk the egg whites and salt until half fluffy then add caster sugar bit by bit while whipped until fluffy. Enter the beaten egg yolks then whipped until fluffy back.
3. Add low protein flour, cornstarch, milk powder and baking powder with sifted and mix evenly.
4. Enter the mixture of melted butter, blue dye and purple dye bit by bit while stirred gently
5. Take 100 grams of dough for crumbs. Pour the dough in a small baking pan measuring 18 cm and baked with under fire 170 degrees Celcius temperature for 10 minutes until cooked and crispy then crumbs.
6. Pour remaining dough into four baking pans measuring 20 cm each and 3 cm high which have been smeared with margarine and lined with baking paper.
7. Baked with under fire 180 degrees Celcius temperature for 15 minutes until cooked.
8. For the sheathing : shake cold unsalted butter and sweetened condensed milk until flat then add white cooking chocolate and whipped until flat, finally add half expands cream bit by bit and whipped again until flat.
9. Take one of the cake and add sheathing. Put the second cake on it and add sheathing again, repeat it until the fourth cake, then rub the entire surface of the cakes with sheathing irregularly.
10. Sprinkle cake crumbs at the top of the cakes.
The Blue Layer Cakes is ready to be presented.