- 200 grams milk chocolate, 30% cocoa solids
- 250 grams plain (dark) chocolate, 70% cocoa solids
- 200 ml heavy (double) cream
- 3 tea bags, black tea
- 0.5 tablespoon star anise
- cocoa powder
* Line a 20 X 20 cm tin with non stick baking paper
* Chop both chocolate very finely
* Put the cream into a pan and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and place the tea bags in the cream, Infuse for about 10 minutes, then squeeze out well into the cream and remove the tea bags.
* Reheat the tea-flavoured cream and add the chocolate and star anise. Stir until the chocolate melts, then allow to cool slightly.
* Pour the mixture into the tin, cover with plastic wrap (cling film) and leave to set for about 24 hours.
* Cut into 50-60 even cubes and dust with cocoa poedwr.