CupCakes Decorating with Buttercream
We can decorate our CupCakes by piping a swirl, using a star tip to achieve the look of a soft serve ice-cream.
The materials are :
- Disposable piping bag
- Large cream nozzle
- Cake topper of our choice
The Methods step by step :
* Cut the tip off the end of the disposable piping bag and place the nozzle inside. Fill the bag with buttercream.
* Start a little way in from the edge of the cupcakes and pipe to the outer edge.
* Continue going all the way around the outer edge of the cupcakes, staying as close to the edge as possible.
* When back to where we started finish off in the center with a small star.
* Start again on top of the first layer going around in the same direction.
* Finish piping with a small star or rosette on the top. Stop applying pressure before pulling away.
* Add a cake topper on the top. Sugar decorations can be purchased according to our choice.
This is a simple technique of decorate CupCakes.