Vanilla Cup Cakes
This is one of the delicious recipe of Cup Cakes.
* 250 g Unsalted Butter
* 2 cups Caster Sugar
* 250 ml Milk
* 4 whole Eggs
* 1.75 cups Self-raising Flour
* 1 cup Plain Flour
* 2 Vanilla Beans, cut lengthways
* 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
* Mixer ( hand held or bench top )
* Measuring Cups and Spoons
* Cupcake Pan
* Cupcake Papers
* First Step : Pre-heat oven (fan forced) 160 degrees Celcius. Line Cupcake Pan with Cupcake Papers.
* Second Step : In a small Sauce Pan heat Milk and Vanilla Bean until nearly boiled. Allow to cool for at least an hour. Scrape out Vanilla Beans and leave in Milk to naturally infuse. Discard the remaining Vanilla pod.
* Third Step : In a separate bowl sift the Plain Flour and Self-raising Flours together.
* Fourth Step : In an Electric Mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat Unsalted Butter until smooth, about two minutes on medium speed. Then add Caster Sugar to the Butter and cream on high speed for five minutes, until light and fluffy pale yellow.
* Fifth Step : Add the Vanilla Extract and Eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition, until all the Eggs are well incorporated.
* Sixth Step : Take the 1/3 of the mixture of Plain Flour and Self-raising Flour, alternately on low speed, add 1/3 of the Milk mix to the Butter and beat in on low speed until incorporated, scraping down the sides of bowl, and repeat the process until it is all incorporated, do not Overmix.
* Seventh Step : Pour the Batter to the Cupcake Pan. Divide the Batter evenly amongst Cupcake Papers.
* Eighth Step : Bake the Cup Cakes for 15-20 minutes until golden and the tops spring back.
* Ninth Step : Tip onto a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
The delicious Cup Cakes are ready to be presented, or can also be decorated before serving to make it look more attractive.