Recipe of Chocolate Banana Steamed Cakes
- 100 grams of Banana
- 25 grams of Heavy Cream
- 8 Egg Yolks
- 3 Egg Whites
- 125 grams Caster Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 tablespoon Emulsifier ( SP / TBM )
- 60 grams Cake Flour
- 100 grams Black Glutinous Rice Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 50 grams Unsalted Butter
- 75 grams Dark Cooking Chocolate, cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon Chocolate Paste
- 7 pieces of Plantain, sliced length
- 50 grams Granules Chocolate
* Blended and mix Banana and Heavy Cream, set aside.
* Beat Egg Yolks, Egg Whites, Caster Sugar, Salt, Emulsifier until fluffy. Enter Cake Flour, Black Glutinous Rice Flour and Baking Powder with sifted and mix evenly.
* Heat Unsalted Butter. Enter the pieces of Dark Cooking Chocolate and Chocolate Paste. Stir until Chocolate dissolves and then add the mix of Banana and Heavy Cream, mix well.
* Then pour this mixture little by little into the whisk of Eggs while stirring slowly.
* Pour the half of the dough into the 20cm X 20cm X 7cm Baking Pan which lined with Baking Paper without spread with margarine.
* Steam over medium heat for 15 minutes until half cooked. Place the sliced length Plantains on top, sprinkle the Granules Chocolate then steam again for 5 minutes. Pour the remaining dough and steam again for 15 minutes over medium heat until cooked.
The 20 pieces of Chocolate Banana Steamed Cakes are ready to be presented.