200 grams of Cold Salted Butter ( Wisjman Butter for example )
150 grams Margarine
30 grams Sweetened Condensed Milk
480 grams Egg Yolk
200 grams Caster Sugar
100 grams Wheat Flour / Cake Flour
30 grams Cornstarch
20 grams Milk Powder
1 teaspoon Spekuk Seasoning
25 grams Almonds which are sliced lengthwise to be sown on the upper cakes ( additionally, according to your respective tastes )
1. Whipped Cold Salted Butter and Margarine for 15 minutes until white then enter the Sweetened Condensed Milk and whipped until blended.
2. Whipped the Egg Yolks and Caster Sugar until fluffy then add the Wheat Flour(Cake Flour), Cornstarch, Milk Powder and Spekuk Seasoning with sifted and mix evenly. After that enter the whisk of Butter+Margarine+Sweetened Condensed Milk little by little, stirring slowly.
3. Enter 85 grams of the dough into the baking pan of Lapis-Legit half cone shaped which is smeared with Margarine and lined with Baking Paper.
4. Bake 8 minutes with upper fire, lift, then enter 70 grams of the dough and make it flat, bake 8 minutes with upper fire again and suppress with the suppressor of Lapis-Legit.
The suppressing is useful for make every layer of the cake will be tightly, and the layer can be fused each other and will not separate, also to remove the air that is inside.
5. Enter the next 70 grams of the dough, continue lining the cake until the dough runs out
6. At the last layer you can sprinkle the slice of Almonds ( or you can choose the other kind of topping according to your respective tastes ), bake 8 minutes with upper fire until cooked.
The Lapis-Legit is ready to be served