Cheese Steamed Cakes Recipe :
- 3 Egg Whites
- 10 Egg Yolks
- 150 grams Caster Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 150 grams Cake Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 50 ml Liquid Milk
- 50 grams Margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon Sweetened Condensed White Milk
- 50 grams grated Cheddar Cheese
Decoration Materials :
- 2 tablespoons Butter Cream
- 3 pieces of Cheese Sheet, printed crescent shaped
- 10 pieces of fresh Strawberries
* Beat Egg Whites, Egg Yolks, Caster Sugar and Salt until fluffy then enter Cake Flour and Baking Powder with sifted and mix evenly.
* Enter the mixture of Liquid Milk + melted Margarine + Sweetened Condensed White Milk little by little, stirring slowly.
* Add grated Cheddar Cheese, mix well.
* Enter the dough into bumpy pudding mold.
* Steam over medium heat for 15 minutes until cooked.
* Rub the top of the cake with Butter Cream then decorate with Crescent Shaped Cheese and Fresh Strawberries.
* Cheese Steamed Cakes are ready to be presented.